Do you want to get back into shape but don’t now where to begin? Maybe you’ve been at this whole fitness thing for a while, but you’ve been doing the same workouts forever and want to make more progress?
My Online Coaching can be a perfect fit for you if:
- You are self motivated and can get your workouts in without an appointment with me.
- Have access to a gym or have a home gym.
- You are coachable and want guidance and accountability.
If you are interested, here is a rundown of how it works:
- We meet and go over everything I need to know in order to write up a program for you. We will discuss your training history, any past or current injuries, where you plan to workout and what equipment you have access to, evaluate how your body moves so I know what exercises to start you with, and your goals and the amount of time you can realistically dedicate to this process per week.
- After our first meeting, we will meet virtually to go over your program and coach each exercise technique. When the meeting is over, you will have a program with video links so you can remember what each exercise is and how to do it properly.
- Each week, I will check in with you and get updates on how your program is going. I’ll make any modifications necessary. Sometimes an exercise is too easy and needs to be progressed. Sometimes your low back might sore from doing yard work, and modifications need to be made.
- After 4-6 weeks, we will meet again to evaluate how things went and make changes to help progress you and go over any exercise progressions. You will then have an updated program. We will repeat this process over and over to keep challenging your body and push you towards your goals.
Fill out the contact form below to get started.